When to See a Paediatric Physiotherapist in Parramatta
Are you looking for a paediatric physiotherapist in Parramatta? Finding a physiotherapist that focuses specifically on working with kids isn’t always easy. At Head 2 Toe Kids & Family Health, we offer a variety of therapy services to families and kids, physiotherapy. We regularly help families when their children are having difficulties with regular movement and function.
What You Can Expect from Head 2 Toe at Your Kid-Friendly Physiotherapist in Parramatta
At Head 2 Toe, we know that it can be nerve-racking to seek physiotherapy in Parramatta for your child. We are here to make you more comfortable, and to ensure you are getting the help you need in what could be a confusing or emotionally stressful time. Here are a few things you can expect when you come to our practice.
- Physiotherapy for a range of conditions: Often, parents aren’t sure when and why to seek the counsel of a physiotherapist for their children. We have experience working with a range of different conditions or challenges related to movement. These include flat feet, difficulties with balance or coordination, delays in the development of gross motor skills, abnormalities in gait or walking, frequent trips or falls, posture irregularities, joint pain, excessive weight and more.
- NDIS physiotherapy providers: We are registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme, or NDIS. Our status as an NDIS-registered physiotherapist means that we can provide our services no matter the funding our clients have. This factor helps give our families significant peace of mind.
- An allied health approach: We are not just physiotherapists. Instead, our practice offers allied health in Parramatta, with therapeutic services for children that span beyond physio to include other areas of development and care.
Related Services We Provide to Physiotherapy in Parramatta
Speaking of the other services we offer as part of our allied health structure they include the following.
- Occupational therapy: Is your child having trouble completing the expectations of their ‘occupation’ (in this case, that means play, social interactions, learning and the like)? If so, occupational therapy can help your child develop these skills in a way that will hopefully help them succeed in a school environment.
- Speech therapy: Our speech therapists work with children to develop articulation, language, literacy skills and more. Children struggling with conditions such as dyspraxia, stuttering or voice disorders can benefit from this type of therapy.
- Psychology: Diagnosing a mental health difficulty in a child can be very difficult. Our psychologists are experienced in this realm. We can work with your child, perform assessments for a variety of needs (including autism) and develop treatment and management plans for whatever difficulty your child is experiencing. From trauma and grief to bullying and harassment at school, our psychologists will work with the rest of our allied health team to identify the best plan for moving forward.
We also offer extracurricular fitness programs for kids in both the primary school and high school age ranges.
Why Trust Head 2 Toe as Your Physiotherapist in Parramatta?
At Head 2 Toe, our team of skilled professionals, our multi-faceted allied health approach and our focus exclusively on kids makes us a go-to physiotherapist in Parramatta for parents worried about their kids. If you think it might be time for your child to see a physiotherapist, contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Get In Touch
<< Back to Articles