Music therapy is an allied health profession, where music is integrated into therapy to provide therapeutic support to children and adolescents.
Research has shown that music therapy can improve:
- mental health and wellbeing
- speech, communication and social skills
- body movement, coordination and physical function
- memory, attention and cognitive function
- the body’s ability to deal with pain
Music therapy is often used to address a wide range of conditions that affect mood, thinking, behaviour, communication and movement.
Contact us to find out more about how music therapy can help your child or adolescent.
<< Back to Services